Juniper Village at Mount Joy Mount Joy PA
Juniper Village at Mount Joy is a premier care community in Lancaster County, offering a range of senior care services. The community has senior living, independent living, and memory care units to accommodate resident needs. Their services include personal care and short-term rehabilitation, in addition to a la carte services that are available by request.
Like other Juniper communities, Juniper Village at Mount Joy treats each resident with exceptional care, providing a comfortable environment to foster healthy aging. Residents can choose from semi-private and private rooms, complete with a private bath. The community’s common areas feature cathedral ceilings, sitting spaces, and room for residents to participate in quiet activities. The Town Hall is a popular gathering spot, where residents love spending time participating in community activities, like playing board games, watching movies, or taking classes. Classes cover many interesting subjects, like women's health and foreign languages. Other popular community and social events offered at the community include arts and crafts and group fitness sessions. Social events are only the beginning of what older adults can expect from Juniper communities, making Juniper at Mount Joy one of the premier care facilities for older adults to live a great lifestyle.
Meals are served each day in the dining room, where residents gather and share conversation. Each meal is designed to meet the changing nutritional needs of older adults, making it easy for residents to maintain their health.
Juniper Village at Mount Joy is a short drive from Lancaster, near Manheim Central. Unlike skilled nursing homes, Juniper Village focuses on the community aspect of senior living. Skilled nursing care is not available at the community, and it does not qualify as a nursing home. However, Juniper Village at Mount Joy's focus on social events, its active body of residents, and its great location in Mount Joy PA make it one of the most highly rated care facilities for older adults in central Pennsylvania.
Read more about Juniper Village at Mount Joy on Facebook and Pinterest and Yelp.
- Delicious restaurant-style dining, snacks and guest meals prepared by our chef.
- Activities program, offering exciting and diverse recreational and leisure activities, personalized to our resident’s interests and desires.
- Innovative Connect4Life program which provides on-site access to primary care, physical, occupation, and speech therapy, as well as outside care coordinated by our medical concierge.
- Monthly health monitoring and medical concierge services including scheduling and reminding of health-related appointments.
- Specially trained, licensed nursing professionals on call 24 hours per day, with ability to accommodate aging in place.
- Scheduled transportation services for shopping, dining and special events.
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry and linen services plus cable TV and wifi throughout the community.
- On-site Fitness Center and Spa for recreation and pampering.
- Resident-to-staff emergency response system in each suite.
From The Owner
Juniper Village at Mount Joy offers Senior Living and Personal Care in Lancaster County, as well as the Mount Joy, Elizabethtown, Lititz, and Ephrata areas. Juniper Village at Mount Joy provides the keys to unlocking a great senior living lifestyle for your third act! At Juniper Village we believe that maintaining and promoting an active body, an engaged mind, and a fulfilled spirit are keys to healthy aging. Whether you cherish quiet activities or spirited social events, there is always a choice of activity at Juniper Village at Mount Joy. Inside you can enjoy our spacious lounge with large stone fireplace, visit our resident computer center or take part in an exercise or advanced learning class in our town hall. Savor your meals in our beautiful dining room with soaring cathedral ceiling and wall of windows bathing us in sunlight each day. Outdoors you can take a walk through our park-like paths and gardens or just sit a moment listening to the sounds of birds as you relax under ... Keep Reading