Juniper Village at Lebanon Lebanon PA
Juniper Village at Lebanon is a personal care community in Lebanon County offering quality personal care and senior living in South Lebanon Township. Located in the Lebanon Valley, Juniper Village at Lebanon is a popular personal care and independent living community for aging adults in the Cornwall, Myerstown, Cleona, and Mount Gretna PA areas. Like other Juniper communities, the Juniper Village at Lebanon offers private and semi-private rooms for residents to choose from. Each room has a private bath and kitchenette; semi-private rooms offer the company of a roommate. The dwellings are spacious and comfortable, with one and two-bedroom apartments to choose from. The independent living community is two-stories high, and apartments are available on the second or ground floor.
At Juniper Village, the staff believe an active body is the key to healthy aging. This belief is the driving force behind Juniper Village's expansive calendar of social events. Residents are encouraged to spend time together and with their families, whether in the comfort of their suite, the community’s open lounges or sharing a meal together in the dining room. Juniper Village's outdoor garden and walking paths are among a favorite of residents, allowing them to enjoy the seasons without going far from home. Shopping is easy at one of the nearby stores and participating in one of the community's classes or arts and crafts sessions engage residents in a fulfilled life. Seniors can easily maintain their sense of well-being while spending time with friends and participating in community social events.
Like many other personal care or assisted living facilities, Juniper Village does not offer extensive medical care on campus. Skilled nursing homes differ from assisted and independent living communities, with a different roster of staff and better access to medical resources. However, residents can receive short-term rehabilitation during their stay at Juniper Village at Lebanon, thanks to their innovative Connect4Life program. As a personal care community, Juniper Village primarily focuses on delivering quality long-term care, and older adults should not expect to join the community to receive extensive skilled nursing care.
When older adults in the Lebanon Valley no longer wish to live at home and want to receive personal care in a senior living community, Juniper communities are a popular choice. Among the personal care and independent living communities in South Lebanon PA, Juniper Village at Lebanon is among the most highly rated for its staff, rooms, and services. With simple lease agreement options, it's easy for older adults to find the apartment they love and establish the long-term care plan they need. Whether a person needs long-term personal care, short-term rehabilitation, or respite care, Juniper Village at Lebanon is there to provide.
- Delicious restaurant-style dining, snacks and guest meals prepared by our chef.
- Activities program, offering exciting and diverse recreational and leisure activities, personalized to our resident’s interests and desires.
- Innovative Connect4Life program which provides on-site access to primary care, physical, occupation, and speech therapy, as well as outside care coordinated by our medical concierge.
- Monthly health monitoring & medical concierge services including scheduling and reminding of health-related appointments.
- Specially trained, licensed nursing professionals on call 24 hours per day, with ability to accommodate aging in place.
- Scheduled transportation services for shopping, dining and special events.
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry and linen services plus cable TV and wifi throughout the community.
- On-site Fitness Center, therapy gym, medical suite and spa for wellness and pampering services.
- Resident-to-staff emergency response system in each suite.
From The Owner
Juniper Village at Lebanon offers Senior Living and Personal Care in Lebanon County, including the Cleona, Cornwall, Myerstown, and Mount Gretna areas. Juniper Village at Lebanon Senior Living Community provides the keys to unlocking a great lifestyle for your third act! At Juniper Village we believe that healthy aging requires maintaining and promoting an active body, an engaged mind, and a fulfilled spirit. Whether you enjoy peaceful solitary activities or lively social events, there are always plenty of options at Juniper Village at Lebanon. Enjoy our open lounges with inviting stone fireplaces in the cooler months or our shady walkways and gardens to beat the summer heat. You can also stop by our resident technology library or participate in an exercise or advanced learning class in our town hall. Savor your meals in our stunning dining room with vaulted ceiling and enormous windows that allow sunlight to pour in. And our outdoor gardens and walking paths are just one more ben... Keep Reading